A maths blog for students, teachers and all maths folk.
- Jemma – Loci Lesson
- A unit containing notions and concepts that can be developed in elementary schools as well as topics and problems that can be expanded and enhanced for successful use in the secondary classroom.
- Fermat’s Last Theorem
- The purpose of this blog is to present the story behind Fermat’s Last Theorem and Wiles’ proof in a way accessible to the mathematical amateur.
- SuperKids Math Worksheet Creator
- Create your own maths facts worksheets.
- Knight’s Tour Notes
- History of knight’s tours. Enumeration of tours on small boards. Theory of construction of magic square tours. Generalisation to (m,n) leapers.
- Paper Models of Polyhedra
- Free paper models: Platonic solids, Archimedean solids and many other polyhedra.
- A site allowing you to use an online tessalation simulater.
- BBC NEWS | Magazine | The beauty of maths
- The story of an Indian clerk with an extraordinary talent for mathematics should inspire young people to see the beauty of numbers, says historian Lisa Jardine.
- BBC NEWS | Magazine | 3.14 and the rest
- It’s Pi Day, a celebration of the mathematical ratio man has been trying to unlock for millennia. But why are we driven to find the answers behind it?
- Stephen Toner, Mathematics Instructor at Victor Valley College, home page